Monday, January 30, 2017

First Super Bowl Thoughts

I chose to write about the super bowl as I wanted to collect my thoughts and see the general thoughts about the Pats Falcons matchup.

Number One

The pats are slightly favored to win, and with good justification. Best overall record plus who's who at the helm. I do my best to think contra, but overall, the Pats look better a bit.

Number Two

Usually in the super bowl run-ups there will be interesting stories about both teams and its players. So far, for me, the best story about the Falcons about how owner Arthur Blank remade the falcons, using what he learned as the founder of home depot. As for the Pats, about how Belichik gets free agent players to join the  Pats on the cheap.

Number Three

A few commentators say the matchup is similar to Pats Rams 2001. It maybe, but what I like about the Falcons chances is their diversity on offence. It would be interesting to see how they attack the Pats D.

More thoughts to come later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment